There can be peace on earth I read it just today I read all things that come to birth To peace can find their way There can be peace on earth I saw it in a dream I saw that every hope we share Can do much more than seem There can be peace on earth I heard it on the news I heard it's coming any day It's a thing we just can't lose But I looked out at the world What I saw was war and hate Maybe there's something we must DO, I thought For peace to be our fate Maybe we should work together And treat peace as a thing And stop defining life as war And make the shared earth sing There can be peace on earth I read it just today But we must act together And that without delay There can be peace on earth I saw it in a dream For dreams are not mere things that sleep But where ideals awaken and shout down the cynic's schemes There can be peace on earth I heard it on the news In a report about a world Where all souls are in tune I heard that love can win But we must not only dream There's something we must DO, I heard To make the shared earth sing We must all work together, I heard And prove peace is a thing And start defining life as love And to the world joy bring And to the World Joy Bring 🌎😊 from Utopia, We-topia by Ephraim L. and Kristen's dolly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog