I seek no outer rainbow

Or any foreign thing

I seek a thing call Knowing 

For Knowing my heart sings 


I do not want your money

I will not fight your wars

I seek a thing called Inward Peace 

That's what my quest is for 


I do not seek high status 

Or to cut down other souls

I seek a thing called Brotherhood

A world that is made whole


I don't believe the cynic

I know ideals are real

Cynicism's a thing born of despair

Without hope we can't care 


I know love and peace can one day rule

And the world be kind and fair

I seek a thing beyond the stars

But know it is down here


For we are made of starry things 

Of love and peace and hope 

And if we work together 

Nothing's beyond our scape


There is a heaven here on earth

Not one in outer space 

We simply must look inside and see

We share a single face 


It's the face of one humanity

A face with eyes of blue

And brown and green and hazel

Of every shade and hue


There's a  face from which all faces comes

A face that to the whole of our humanity is true

For one humanity is what we are

Beyond all need for proof 

I seek no outer rainbow 

Humanity is truth  🌎🌈 


I Seek No Outer Rainbow

by Kristen's dolly and Ephraim Levine 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog